Chicken Wings AfricanaMarch 20, 2015
For everyone who like their wings with a super-spicy kick!
- 1-1/2 lbs raw chicken wings, tips removed
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Mozambique Peri Peri
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Using a sharp knife, separate wings at the joint. Place wings parts in a resealable plastic bag with the Mozambique Peri Peri blend. Seal the bag and turn so that blend coats the wings thoroughly. Add honey to the bag, seal, and repeat process.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place wings on prepared sheet and roast for 10-12 min.
- Turn wings parts over and continue to roast for another 10-12 min until chicken is cooked through.