Everyone has heard of the famous Chicago Style Hot Dog - but what about a Chicago Style Burger? We wrote a juicy love letter to our city by giving a grass-fed, Pre brand beef patty the full Chicago Style treatment!
- 1-2 tbsp. Urban Accents Chicago Steak and Chop Seasoning Blend
- 1 pound 85% Ground Beef
- 2 poppyseed buns
- yellow mustard
- green relish
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 2 dill pickle spears
- sport peppers
- Gently combine beef and seasoning. Form into two round patties. Make an indention in the middle to keep patty from rounding while cooking.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, carefully lay patties on hot pan. Do not flip for 4 minutes to create a delicious brown sear. After 4 minutes, flip the patties and do not flip again for 4 minutes. After 8 minutes, cook to your desired level of doneness.
- Layer all ingredients on buns. Start with mustard and relish, add patty, and top with tomato and onion. Use a long toothpick or skewer to secure pickle and sport pepper to the top.