Cherry Tomato & Walnut PizzaMarch 20, 2015
Quick, easy and delicious veggie pizza… perfect for a light week-night meal or as an appetizer!
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 12-inch unseasoned pre-baked pizza crust or foccacia
- 2 cups baby spinach or rocket lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 tsp Urban Accents Herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 8-oz pkg low-fat shredded or fresh mozzarella cheese
- 5 min
- 12 min
- 17 min
DifficultiesQuick & Easy
- Preheat oven to 400F or according to crust package directions. Brush oil on the pizza crust.
- Scatter spinach on crust; top with halved tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the pizza.
- Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and bake according to crust direction; 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing.