Perfect as a snack or appetizer… or as a delicious dinner roll alternative!
- 1 pkg frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp Your favorite Urban Accents Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thaw frozen puff pastry sheets per package directions; place each pastry sheet on a cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- Sprinkle mixture on pastry and cut into 1-inch wide strips. Roll each strip, sealing mixture inside.
- Twist roll, place back on cookie sheet, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 10 to 15 min until puffed and golden brown.