This meal was made for summer: quick and light with lots of fresh, delicious produce. Sub in any of your favorite fruits or veggies, and our Cayman Citrus DryGlaze will bring it all together.
- 1 cup roasted, salted pistachios, shelled
- cooking spray
- 1 package Urban Accents Cayman Citrus Heat Dryglaze
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail-on
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oIl
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced into wheels
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced into wheels
- 2 tangerines or clementines, peeled and sliced into wheels
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 tbsp. bunch cilantro, roughly chopped (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread pistachios onto sheet and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp seasoning over and toss gently to combine. Bake 5-8 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside. Once cool, coarsely chop.
- Place shrimp in a reusable plastic container or bag and coat with olive oil. Add 1-2 Tbsp Urban Accents Cayman Citrus DryGlaze and gently massage to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to form a glaze.
- Heat grill and oil grates or heat skillet over medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade (discard used marinade) and grill/cook 2-3 minutes on each side - just until pink.
- Layer salad with sliced citrus and avocado on the bottom, shrimp in the middle, and topped with tomatoes and onions. Garnish with chopped pistachios and cilantro.