Cayman Chicken TacosMarch 20, 2015
Difficulties: Quick & Easy
With a sweet & spicy seasoning of chili peppers & jalapenos balanced with a bit of citrus...
For: 6 servings
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Urban Accents Cayman Citrus Heat
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 limes, juiced
- your favorite salsa
- 5 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 5 min
- Rub chicken with olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag; add Cayman Citrus Dryglaze. Seal bag tightly, turn to coat evenly; let sit for 30 min to form glaze.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chicken in a prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Cook for 30-40 min, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Let chicken cool slightly and shred chicken using 2 forks.
- When ready to serve, warm tortillas and top with shredded chicken, cilantro, cabbage a dash of lime juice a spoon of salsa