Cauliflower and Crispy Chickpea Harvest BowlOctober 4, 2018
These beautiful, nutritious bowls are made of tasty mix-and-match elements that can be combined to create your perfect meal. Weekly meal prep is super easy with our four Veggie Roaster seasonings!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 head cauliflower, cleaned and sliced into 1/2-1 inch 'steaks'
- Urban Accents Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster Seasoning Blend
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cups cooked black rice (or grain of your choice)
- 1 pint micro greens (optional)
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 10 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dry the garbanzos well between two paper towels. Place them on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan, sprinkle with kosher salt, and bake at 350 degrees for appx 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Place cauliflower steaks on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with Urban Accents Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster Seasoning. Carefully flip cauliflower, and repeat drizzle and sprinkle on that side. Roast cauliflower in the oven on a low rack for 15-20 minutes. If you like your cauliflower more tender, carefully flip with a spatula (they fall apart easily!), and roast for another 5-10 minutes.
- Build your harvest bowl with a grain base. Top with cauliflower, crispy garbanzo beans, greens, and sliced apple.