This mouthwatering Caribbean Pork Burger with Grilled Pineapple is infused with bold jerk seasonings and topped with juicy grilled pineapple for a big taste of the Islands your whole family will love!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tbsp. Urban Accents Jamaican Jerk BBQ Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 slices fresh pineapple (peeled and cored)
- 3 tbsp. Urban Accents Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller Seasoning Blend
- 3 slices green leaf lettuce (cleaned, whole)
- 3 slices red onion, ((cut thick for easier grilling))
- 3 hamburger buns
- condiments of your choice (We like suggest Urban Accents Jamaican Jerk Taco Simmer Sauce)
- Sprinkle jerk seasoning and salt on the ground pork and gently mix to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Divide meat into 3 balls and form into flat round patties.
- Season both sides of pineapple slices with Fruit Griller seasoning.
- Heat grill and oil the grates.
- Place pork patties, pineapple, and onion rounds on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 2-5 minutes. Flip before bottom burns and continue to cook till heated through.
- The onions should be soft and tender when cooked, the pineapple should still be firm but heated through.
- Assemble burger by adding lettuce to the bottom bun, top with pork burger, onion, and pineapple. Add choice of condiment and serve.