Caramelized Onion BBQ Veggie PizzaSeptember 24, 2019
Our Caramelized Onion BBQ Pizza Sauce makes the perfect base for this fiesta-inspired veggie pizza. It's sweet and smoky and just right for those weeknight pizza cravings!
- 1 pound pizza dough or prepared 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 jar Urban Accents Caramelized Onion BBQ Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (grilled fresh is best, but canned or frozen work well, too)
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- Heat oven to 500°. If using store-bought dough, let it come to room temperature. Pull and roll into a 12-inch circle and place onto a baking sheet.
- Spoon appx a half a jar of BBQ Pizza Sauce onto the round leaving 1 inch around the edge. Layer on cheese, corn, and beans.
- Place baking sheet with pizza onto the top oven rack and bake until crust is golden and sauce is bubbly: appx 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish the hot pizza with chopped avocado. Serve immediatley.