Cajun Shrimp Boil in a Foil PacketAugust 2, 2017
The flavors of the Gulf Coast are landing in your kitchen with this quick and easy foil packet dinner!
- 8-10 ounces per packet jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 pound Andouille sausage
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Urban Accents Cajun Street Seasoning Blend
- cobs of fresh corn (1/2 cob per packet)
- fingerling potatoes scrubbed
- lemon wedges
- 16 inch piece heavy duty aluminum foil to make each packet (be sure it's large enough to seal around your ingredients!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice sausage into bite-size pieces. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Small potatoes can stay whole. Lightly coat potatoes and sausage in olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun Street. Distribute mixture evenly into packets. Seal packets and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Be sure to create foil packets that are large enough to add more ingredients later.
- Cut corn cobs into 1.5-2 inch sections. Lightly coat with olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun Street. Remove packets from oven and carefully add corn pieces. Reseal and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat shrimp in olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun Street. Remove packets from oven and carefully add shrimp. Reseal and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until shrimp are firm and pink.
- Remove packets from oven and serve immediately garnishing with lemon wedges. For a rustic presentation, serve straight from foil packet.