A new take on a burger… with a flavor accent straight from the French Quarter!
- 10 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and 1/2 Tbsp Cajun Street; set aside.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat; oil grate with non-stick spray or olive oil.
- In medium bowl, combine ground pork, chopped sausage, Worcestershire sauce and remaining Cajun Street; do not over mix.
- Divide mixture into four portions, ball lightly and flatten into patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, about 7-8 min per side until internal temperature is 150F.
- During last few minutes of cooking, top burgers with cheese and grill buns until lightly toasted.
- Place burgers on buns; top with Cajun mayonnaise, lettuce and your favorite condiments.