Our curry blend brightens the flavor of this easy fall soup…
For: 6 servings
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 1 h
Ready in: 1 h 10 min
- Cut, quarter and remove seeds from squash. Place squash in large stockpot with chicken stock and bay leaves.
- Cover, bring to boil and cook for approximately 30 min or until squash is soft.
- Remove squash with slotted spoon and scoop out meat. Discard skins and return squash to pot.
- Add cream, Curry Row, Sonoma Pepper and nutmeg.
- Mash squash to desired consistency. Bring to low boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 min.
- Serve in individual bowls, and garnish with sour cream and croutons.