These beautiful, nutritious bowls are made of tasty mix-and-match elements that can be combined to create your perfect meal. Weekly meal prep is super easy with our four Veggie Roaster seasonings!
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked (follow easy instructions on package)
- Urban Accents Balsamic and Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster
- 1.5 L Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 chopped apple or pear
- 2 cups radicchio, cleaned and chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Trim brussels sprouts and cut in half. Lay them cut side up on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and liberally sprinkle with Urban Accents Balsamic and Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster Seasoning. Turn the sprouts over (onto flat, cut side) and sprinkle second side with seasoning. Bake at 350 until the flat sides are dark brown and caramelized - appx 15 minutes. If you like your sprouts more tender, carefully flip them with a spatula and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Assemble bowl with a quinoa base and top with roasted sprouts, chopped apple, and radicchio pieces. Rosemary (or almost any fresh herb) makes a delicious garnish.