New to lamb chops? This recipe is for you! It could not be easier and turns out tender, tangy chops every time. Fire up the grill (or grill pan) for this elegant treat!
- 1-2 pounds bone-in lamb chops
- 1 bottle Urban Accents Brazilian Barbecue Marinade and Grill Sauce
- cooking oil
- 1 bowl Spicy Chili Lime Corn Salad (Find our recipe here!)
- In a large bowl or reusable container, coat chops with half the bottle of sauce. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat grill and oil grates. You could also use a cast iron grill pan. Remove chops and discard marinade.
- Grill chops on first side 6-8 minutes. Brush chop with more sauce. Flip, and grill on second side 6-8 minutes or to desired doneness brushing with sauce throughout.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley, slivered red onion, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Try it with our Spicy Chili Lime Corn Salad!