Brazilian Beef BowlJanuary 27, 2020
- 3 lb boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 3x3 inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1-2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 bottle bottle Urban Accents Brazilian Barbecue Marinade and Grill Sauce
- Lightly season beef with kosher salt on all sides. Set InstantPot to Sautee and add oil.
- Brown beef 4 minutes each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add sliced onions to pot and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits. Add 1/4 cup water, if needed, to prevent burning. Saute onions until slightly softened - 3-4 minutes.
- Add beef back to pot (with any juices) and pour in entire bottle of sauce. Stir to combine and coat all beef pieces.
- Seal lid and set InstantPot to cook on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow for natural release.
- When pressure is released, carefully open InstantPot and remove beef chunks. Set InstantPot to sautee and add sliced peppers. Cook peppers in sauce, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes or until peppers are softened and sauce has reduced a bit. While peppers cook, shred beef with two forks and add beef back to pot.
- Serve on a bed of rice with avocado slices and garnish with cilantro.