Steak night doesn't have to mean mashed potatoes and creamed spinach! We paired a juicy, marinated ribeye steak with a vibrant salad for a this low-carb, high-protein dinner.
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1 bottle Urban Accents Brazilian Barbecue Marinade and Grill Sauce
- 1/2 lb arugula or mixed baby greens
- 4 ears of corn (optional)
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 4 fresh lime wedges (optional)
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced (optional)
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Cover steaks in marinade and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Room temperature steaks cook faster and more consistently than chilled.
- While steaks marinate, prep veggies: clean corn, dice avocado, cut limes, onion, halve tomatoes.
- For medium-rare steak: grill or broil 3-5 minutes per side. Brush with more sauce as they cook, and add more when finished cooking. Grill or broil corn alongside steaks. Allow steaks to rest 5-7 minutes before slicing. While steaks rest, cut corn kernels off the cobs.
- Serve steaks on a bed of arugula and topped with avocado, corn, tomatoes, and onion and finished with a squeeze of lime. Other garnish could include cilantro, green onion, slivered radishes.