A southwestern salsa-for dipping with tortilla chips or as a spicy & healthy side dish!
- 8 appetizer servings or 6 sides servings
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed & drained well
- 1 15-oz can corn, drained well
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 celery rib, minced
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 large limes
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- salt to taste
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate anywhere from 1 hour to overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite grilled meat as a side dish.