Use fruit grilled with our Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller to add depth to your next healthy smoothie.
- 2 servings
- 2-3 tbsp. Urban Accents Honey Vanilla Fruit Griller Seasoning
- 2-4 fresh peach slices with skin (- Do not use canned peaches.)
- 1 handful of berries (- Choose your favorite. We like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.)
- Other fruits of your choice. (We recommend pineapple, mango, and banana as alternatives. )
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk ((or other liquid))
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Sprinkle Fruit Griller seasoning on both sides of peach slices. Let sit at room temperature for 3-10 minutes for glaze to form. Grill over high heat on a barbecue grill or grill pan. Grill each side for approximately 3 minutes. There will be grill marks, but do not let it burn. Allow to cool fully before adding to smoothie. This is an excellent use of left over grilled fruit.
- All other ingredients listed are optional: choose your own adventure! Add your chosen ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and pourable. If it's too thick, add more liquid. Don't forget to reserve some fruit for garnish!
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Arrange the toppings in a pleasing way, snap a picture, find us on Instagram, and tag us so we can see! @urbanaccentsspices #culinarywingman