This recipe delivers one of the most satisfying sandwiches ever! A whole juicy, glazey BBQ salmon filet sits between crunchy cabbage and creamy seasoned mayo all on a multi-grain roll. YUM!
- 4 servings
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1 ounce (full packet) Urban Accents BBQ Glazed Salmon Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayo
- multigrain buns or ciabatta loaf
- The purple cabbage, shredded ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- The carrot, shredded ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- The chopped green onion, for garnish ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Stir together mayo and 1 Tbsp seasoning. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat grill and oil grates.
- Coat salmon filets on all sides with remaining seasoning.
- Grill over indirect heat for 5 minutes on each side of until dark grill marks form and fish flakes easily when poked with a fork.
- Toast buns, smear with seasoned mayo, top with a salmon filet and your choice of garnish.