Ooey-gooey, warm and savory pizza rolls are here for you when you need them. And you’re gonna need them a lot. These are perfect for every occasion: after-school snack, game-day play, or even a comfy evening at home. Try them once, and you’ll be craving them again fast. Don’t forget to check out our other Pizza Sauces here.
- Grease a cast iron skillet or small casserole dish. Heat oven to 400°.
- Let dough come to room temperature. Pull and roll out to an (appx) 18x12 inch rectangle.
- Spoon sauce all over dough. Leave 2 inches of dough bare on a long side. Layer cheese, chicken, and onion on top of sauce. Be sure to spread evenly so it rolls up easily.
- Starting on the not-bare long side, carefully roll the edge over the toppings and keep tucking and rolling until you roll all the way to the bare long side. Pinch the bare dough into the roll to seal. Use a sharp knife to cut 2-3 inch wheels from the rolled log, and place wheels face up in prepared dish. Arrange rolls together in pan - if your pan is small you might need to use two.
- Place pan(s) into oven and bake for appx 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Check the center rolls to ensure doneness.
- Serve hot with more sauce for dipping.