A favorite recipe from the parents of Tom Knibbs, the founder of Urban Accents…
- 6 servings
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 1 h 30 min
- Ready in: 1 h 45 min
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat oil in large oven-proof Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add Casablanca Ras El Hanout and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add beef and cook for 3 min, stirring occasionally so beef browns on all sides.
- Add onions, 1 cup water, salt and broth; stir to combine. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Stir in dried plums and honey and cook on the stovetop over medium heat for 15 min. If the sauce is too thick, stir in additional water or broth.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve over cous cous.