Banh Mi-ni TacosApril 10, 2018
Our take on Banh Mi Chicken…mini tacos! Perfect bite-size party app!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Flip a muffin pan upside down and spray with cooking spray.
- Using a 2-3" biscuit or cookie cutter, cut circles out of tortillas (approximately 7 circles per tortilla). Bend into crunchy taco shell shape and wedge in between inverted muffin cups. Continue to fill in spaces with tortilla circles (you will need to cook in batches or use multiple muffin pans).
- Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes, until edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Remove skin from chicken and shred white and dark meat. Add to skillet on medium-high heat and add Korean BBQ Taco Sauce. Simmer 8-10 minutes until sauce thickens and chicken is warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp chicken onto each mini tortilla. Top with carrots, jalapeños and cilantro. Serve immediately.