With an Italian vinaigrette dressing… this potato salad is perfect for warm-weather picnics!
- 8 servings
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan, cover with cold water by 1-inch. Bring to a boil; cook for 5-10 minutes until tender.
- Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Add onion, red pepper, olives and artichokes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Roma, mustard powder and parsley.
- Pour over potato mixture and gently combine.
- Chill for at least 4 hours so flavors can meld.