Individually skewered extra-large shrimp make the perfect grilling appetizer! They’re quick cooking and crowd-pleasing. Use our double-skewer method for easy flipping and a lovely, individual presentation. The Baja seasoning lends a tangy, salty, chile kick and the tomatoes add a juicy pop of summer sweetness!
- 6 servings
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined (Tails optional!)
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Baja Shrimp Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp olive oIl
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (Plus lemon slices for serving.)
- The parsley, chopped ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 min
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Heat grill and oil grates.
- Stir together butter, oil, lemon juice, and seasoning.
- Toss shrimp and tomatoes with seasoning mixture.
- Thread one shrimp and four tomatoes onto two skewers for easy flipping. (See photo.)
- Grill over indirect heat 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are opaque and plump-firm.
- Serve with lemon slices and chopped parsley.