Baby Potatoes and Brussels SproutsApril 15, 2015
In a dill cream sauce… so easy and soooo good!
- 2 cups baby new potatoes, scrubed
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 cup sour cream (or Greek Yogurt for a healthier version)
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Tzatziki Dill & Garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 large handful chives, chopped
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with cold water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil; simmer for 10 min.
- Add Brussels sprouts and continue to cook until vegetable are fork tender; drain well.
- In a large skillet, combine sour cream (or yogurt), Tzatziki Dill & Garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add drained veggies.
- Stir to combine and serve after the sauce is warmed through. Garnish with chives.