Our sweet, herbacious Athenian Herb Dryglaze works double-duty in this recipe to season both the chicken AND the veggies! Coat the chicken with oil and seasoning and let it sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes for maximum sweet, shiny glaze action. This is dinner is so good, we recommend doubling everything for lunch leftovers.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (appx 1.5-2 pounds)
- .5-1 pound petite whole carrots peeled, if thick: halved lengthwise
- .5-1 green beans ends snapped
- 4-5 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 ounces Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze (whole packet, divided)
- In a reusable container or bag, coat chicken with 2 Tbsp oil and 3 Tbsp seasoning. Toss well to coat. Let sit in refrigerator 20-30 minutes to create a nice glaze.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with foil and coat lightly with oil or non-stick spray. Arrange chicken in the center of a large sheet pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Toss green beans and carrots with 2-3 Tbsp oil and 2 Tbsp seasoning. Carefully remove pan from oven and add veggies around the edges.
- Return to oven and roast until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through and golden brown - appx 20-25 minutes more. (An internal thermometer should read 165°).