Asian SlawMarch 20, 2015
Using pre-cut slaw mix makes this Asian dish quick and easy…
- 1 pkg cabbage slaw mix
- 5 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Thai Heat Stirfry
- 1 Tbsp Thai chili paste
- In a large bowl, mix together slaw mix, green onions, carrots and 1/4 cup peanuts.
- In small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients except the reserved peanuts.
- Pour mixture over veggies and toss.
- Top with reserved peanuts and serve.