Made with a combination of cream cheese & goat cheese… and accented with a spicy Thai seasoning of coriander, red pepper flakes, garlic & other Thai spice!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz goat cheese, softened
- 5 oz water chestnuts, drained & finely chopped
- 3 tsp finely minced green onions
- 5 tsp Urban Accents Thai Heat Stirfry
- In medium bowl, combine all the ingredients until well-blended. Form into a ball; place on a serving plate and cover with plastic wrap for at least 2 hours before serving.