Cuisine: Latin Heat
A traditional roasted potato and onion dish with flavor accents of red pepper, oregano and citrus…
- 5 min
- 25 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Peel and cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then in half, lengthwise again.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the potato wedges in the boiling water for about 3 min.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add onion wedges and salt to taste.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Argentina Steak Rub, paprika and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes so they are all coated evenly.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking dish or cookie sheet, making sure none are piled on top of each other.
- Broil the potatoes for about 5 min or until they start to blister and become golden. Flip them over and repeat.
- Change the oven setting to 400F and cook for approx. 10 more min or until desired firmness is reached.
- *For a sweeter combination, use 2 red potatoes and 2 sweet potatoes... but carefully watch broiling process as sweet potatoes cook faster than red potatoes.