Courses: Burritos, Fajita & Tacos, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Main Courses, Poultry & Game, Poultry & Game, Snacks
Super simple yet special taco night treat… in a flavorful red pepper, oregano and citrus sauce!
For: 4 servings
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and Argentina Steak Rub until well blended.
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and place in a resealable plastic bag with seasoning mixture and the juice of 1-1/2 limes. Seal the bag and massage to thoroughly combine; marinate for 20 min.
- Over medium heat, place the chicken mixture in a large skillet and cook through, stirring often.
- Squeeze the remaining juice of the1/2 of a lime and salt and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Warm tortillas in dry pan. slice chicken and add to tortillas with tomatoes and sour cream. finish with a pinch of Argentina Steak Rub