Argentina Lime Chicken TacosMarch 20, 2015
Super simple yet special taco night treat… in a flavorful red pepper, oregano and citrus sauce!
- 2 Tbsp olive oIl
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Argentina Steak Rub
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- juice of 2 limes
- 4-5 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 small tomato, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and Argentina Steak Rub until well blended.
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and place in a resealable plastic bag with seasoning mixture and the juice of 1-1/2 limes. Seal the bag and massage to thoroughly combine; marinate for 20 min.
- Over medium heat, place the chicken mixture in a large skillet and cook through, stirring often.
- Squeeze the remaining juice of the1/2 of a lime and salt and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Warm tortillas in dry pan. slice chicken and add to tortillas with tomatoes and sour cream. finish with a pinch of Argentina Steak Rub