Flank Steak flavored with a chimichurri seasoning of red pepper, oregano, salt and citrus…
For: 6 servings
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 8 min
Ready in: 18 min
- In a medium bowl, combine Argentina Steak Rub, orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice and parsley.
- Place steak in non-reactive dish, pour marinade over steak, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler for high heat.
- Remove flank steak from marinade and cook close to heat for about 4 min per side or until cooked to medium rare; (120F on an instant-read thermometer).
- While meat is cooking, pour marinade into a small saucepan and boil until reduced by one half.
- Remove steak from heat and let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice meat across the grain and place on serving dish; drizzle with reduced marinade and serve.