Argentina Flank SteakMarch 20, 2015
Flank Steak flavored with a chimichurri seasoning of red pepper, oregano, salt and citrus…
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 4 Tbsp Urban Accents Argentina Steak Rub
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oIl
- 1-1/2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, combine Argentina Steak Rub, orange juice, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice and parsley.
- Place steak in non-reactive dish, pour marinade over steak, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat grill or broiler for high heat.
- Remove flank steak from marinade and cook close to heat for about 4 min per side or until cooked to medium rare; (120F on an instant-read thermometer).
- While meat is cooking, pour marinade into a small saucepan and boil until reduced by one half.
- Remove steak from heat and let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice meat across the grain and place on serving dish; drizzle with reduced marinade and serve.