1. Add 1-1/2 Tbsp of Steakhouse Burger Blend per 1 lb of ground meat.
2. Mix well and form meat into patties.
3. Grill as usual; shake on additional seasoning for a bolder flavor.
Seasons 2 lbs of ground meat.
Try these ideas to enhance your Steakhouse Burgers:
- Top your beef Steakhouse Burger with crumbled blue cheese and sauteed mushrooms.
- Ground lamb Steakhouse burgers are delicious topped with crumbled feta and chopped Kalamata olives.
- For spicy, cheesy goodness, try topping with pepperjack cheese for the most delicious cheesy steakburger ever.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Black Pepper, Dehydrated Onion, Coriander, Dill Seed, Caraway, Soybean Oil, Chili Pepper.
Nutrition Info: Serving size: 1/4 tsp (1g), Servings per container: 28, Amount per serving: Calories 0, Total Fat 0g (0%dv), Sodium 135mg (6%dv), Total Carbohydrates 0g (0%dv), Protein 0g. Not a significant source of Fat Calories, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Fiber, Sugar, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron and Calcium. Percent Daily Values (dv) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Net Weight: 1oz (28g)