TIPS & QUICK RECIPES
- Sprinkle Sonoma Pepper on meat, chops or firm seafood fillets before grilling.
- Use in place of course ground pepper for an everyday upgrade or for lemon pepper in your favorite recipes.
- When grilling or roasting meat, use 2 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp olive oil per pound.
- Sprinkle on veggies before roasting or as a finishing blend for salads.
- Rub onto whole turkey before roasting.
- Replace the whole peppercorns in your peppermill with Sonoma Pepper; the orange and lemon peels bring out new flavors in all dishes.
Steak au Poivre
Rub steak with olive oil; coat both sides with blend; sear one side, sear other side; finish in preheated oven until desired doneness.
Spice Crusted Cheese Roll
Cut cream cheese block or goat cheese log in half lengthwise; roll into log shape & coat with blend; serve with cracker.
Peppery Roasted Veggies
Cut peeled butternut squash & red potatoes in 1-in chunks; cut red onion into small wedges; drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with blend; roast at 350F until done.