YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 cup of Honey Chipotle Taco Sauce
- 1 lb of meat (ground or sliced), seafood or veggies
- One small onion, diced (optional)
1. Add 1/2 Tbsp oil to skillet on medium heat. Add onion & protein and stir until golden brown.
2. Pour 1/3 cup taco sauce (shake jar well before using) into skillet, stir. Sauté until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Salt & pepper to taste.
3. Drizzle with additional left over sauce for added flavor.
Street tacos are headed out of the food truck and into the kitchen with our new Taco Simmer Sauces. Inspired by the trend of global taco fusions, the gluten-free sauces are small batch crafted with unique flavors from different corners of the world. Each bottle prepares up to 3 lbs of meat – just simmer for 20 minutes! Easy and versatile – also great for grilling, the slow cooker and drizzled as a topping.