HOW TO USE…
- Rub 2-3 pounds of meat or seafood with oil and place in a resealable bag.
- Empty packet of Athenian Herb DRYGLAZE spice blend into bag.
- Seal bag and gently shake for even coating.
- Let set for 30 minutes to create a beautiful glaze.
- For grilling: Use indirect heat.
- For roasting: Cover with foil and roast as usual. Remove foil halfway through cooking to brown.
- Sprinkle on steak-cut fresh or frozen potatoes, roast on a baking sheet
try these other delicious recipes...
Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
Coat shrimp with olive oil and Athenian Herb Dryglaze. Cook in non-stick skillet on medium-high heat 2-3 minutes. Add sprialized zucchini and sliced grape tomatoes to skillet and saute 2-3 minutes more.