For Single Batch of Roasted Curry & Honey Carrots:
• 1 lb carrots
• 3 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp Asian Curry & Onion Veggie Roaster seasoning
Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim and peel carrots, then cut diagonally into 1-inch chunks. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. In small bowl, combine olive oil and seasoning. Drizzle over carrot chunks and toss to coat evenly. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until browned and tender, turning halfway through roasting.
Try this seasoning blend & recipe with potatoes and other root veggies… so different and delicious!
Each package makes three batches of roasted veggies.
For a Quick & Delicious Asian Curry & Honey Carrot Soup…
1. Cut 1 pound carrots diagonally into 1-inch pieces; peel and dice 2-4 sweet potatoes; place in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Combine 3 Tbsp olive oil and 1 packet seasoning; drizzle over veggies to coat all sides & roast 35-40 min.
3. Place roasted veggies in stockpot; add 2 cups veggie broth and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; puree with an immersion blender — add more stock if necessary.