Roasting veggies with a Asian flavor is easy with our Veggie Roaster blend of honey, cumin, red pepper, peppercorns, sugar, onions and spices. Just mix with olive oil then toss with carrots, potatoes or any root veggie and roast!
For Single Batch of Roasted Curry & Honey Carrots:
• 1 lb carrots
• 3 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp Asian Curry & Onion Veggie Roaster seasoning
Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim and peel carrots, then cut diagonally into 1-inch chunks. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. In small bowl, combine olive oil and seasoning. Drizzle over carrot chunks and toss to coat evenly. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until browned and tender, turning halfway through roasting.
Try this seasoning blend & recipe with potatoes and other root veggies… so different and delicious!
Each package makes three batches of roasted veggies.
For a Quick & Delicious Asian Curry & Honey Carrot Soup…
1. Cut 1 pound carrots diagonally into 1-inch pieces; peel and dice 2-4 sweet potatoes; place in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Combine 3 Tbsp olive oil and 1 packet seasoning; drizzle over veggies to coat all sides & roast 35-40 min.
3. Place roasted veggies in stockpot; add 2 cups veggie broth and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; puree with an immersion blender — add more stock if necessary.